- Can we use the eyelet setter without craft mat?
- No, using the eyelet setter without craft mat will damage irreparably the working surface, the mat will protect it.
- Avoid using the self healing mat, more flexible, which will be damaged by the eyelet setter, use a hard mat.
- How to empty the eyelet setter when full?
- You can use a paper clip to empty the tip and confettis will fall.
- The spring hammer is tendrilled, is it a quality defect?
- No, the tendrilled spring hammer is linked to a « wrong » use of the tool.
- To avoid this problem, do not pull the spring strongly and don’t pull it on one side. It is preferable to make several « little » punches instead of one «strong » punch.
- The spring hammer is tendrilled, is it broken?
- No, the eyelet setter is still usable but the fact that the spring hammer is tendrilled will make lose punch force linked to the spring work.